Saturday, April 25, 2009

H i ! ♥ B I A T C H ♥

Hi there...
Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here.
Our Miss Blair's classic quote,
which is also my favourite one...
U know why i love Blair instead of Serena?
Blair is straight-forward,
she hurts people but dare to admit it...
Unlike Serena who looks soft-hearted bla bla bla,
i dun like her,
she always insists that she made the right choice,
but she is absolutely wrong...
For me,
she is just a promiscuous girl...
So, what a biatch is?
I'm a controversial person with 2 personalities: Nice and Naughty...
I could be tender & under controlled,
but not if i was infuriated...
I could be crazy just like a biatch!
yea... as cool as a biatch!
Hey, u know what?
I hate people that always regard themselves as infallible...
None of us is infallible so just admit your weakness...
Oh please stop blaming your fault to others,
you're just acting like a biatch,
but the uncool type...
I love Lil Wayne's song "I'm me"

Bitch, I'm me...So who u?
You're not me...
And i know that ain't fair,
but i don't care...
I'm the motherf*cking cash money millionaire...
Look, I'm cool & i'm contented with my personality...
I did good in my studies and I'm well-behaved...
Whatever education & ethic thing,
i had it all...
Im not ill-behaved, trust me!
At least i wasn't kicked out from school...
I guess that's all...
I'm afraid some portion of people is going to back-stab me again...

U know u love me,
XOXO, biatch Rynx =)


2 comments: