Friday, April 24, 2009

I ' m R y n x - t h e s h o p a h o l i c = )

I don't know why i am doing this...
If i wasn't wrong this is my 3rd public blog,
I guess i am bored!
Well, I am Rynx... who also known as ultraGal...
I'm still ultraGal for sure, but i think Rynx is a more normal name...
The name of ultraGal is tiring,
i have to explain why why & why for thousands time...
Yes, its bcoz of a guy who i was secretly in love...
He looks totally like ultraman, that's why...
So wat about Rynx?
It sounds strange too...
Hmmm...
Have u ever learnt the words "Pharynx" and "Larynx" from bio classes?
when i first saw these words, i feel that R-Y-N-X is a real good combination...
It can be a nice name, short n unique...
I'm an Aquarius, always fulled of weird idea, haha!
Oh my god!
I talked load of crap!
Let's talk about today...
I went to Billion with my mom & my aunt...
My aunt win a voucher worth rm300 at Billion...
U know wat?
We spent it all!
Buying numerous clothes, shoes, bags bla bla bla...
We are shopaholics!
After Billion, we go mall again...
We depart from home at about 2pm but we reach home at about 8:30pm...
I'm totally impressed by myself...
Thats me, Rynx-the shopaholic =)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA confessions of a shopaholic. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! i haven't watch that...
    later muz download it...

    ReplyDelete