Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm COOLer than ever

I realised that i've been considered myself as the cool type,
but i never find myself as cool as i do today...
A new hairstyle,
short & boyish...
I love it !
I've been wanting this for a long time,
but i didn't have the gut to do it...
Well,
I guess everyone is going to be shock to see my new look...
Even me, myself was shocked to see it...
Are you ready?
.



.



.



.



.




3




2




1







Here you are, the tomboy Rynx...





Don't doubt it... Its genuine...

Cool? It seems awkward, right?

So What? I'm me!

YO~haha! do you think the consevative Chung Hwa will accept me? LOL!
Jealousy Tay said that she wants to punch me in face... MUAHAHAHA!
I look like her?
Or...Perhaps him?
My aunt say that neutral is the trend,
am i in vogue?
HAHA! i guess so...
I'm cooler than ever!
P/S: I really hope that i could get JPA, coz i don't wanna put myself into form6 uniform with this hair... *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Hey,It's very nice.Very sophisticated.And good luck for your JPA,too.

    ReplyDelete