Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An incredible scary night

I reached here at about 4pm,
after a nap,
i went downstairs with my sis for our dinner...
Then my cousins phoned us,
asking us for a night-outgoing-plan...

Since they didn't take their dinner,
we headed to Kebun Sultan for some food...
I ordered some satay and my sis asked for an ABC...
We were crapping for a while...

Then,
we moved to the riverside...
We appreciate the night scene and took some photos...
About 9.45pm,
we decided to go home...

Suddenly,
One of my cousin said
"There's a guy, helmet and black jacket on the motor!!!"
We rushed back into our car as fast as we could...
Remember the psycho guy i have told u?
ITS HIM AGAIN!

I suggested that we went back to the spot,
and find out his bike's plate number...
But he was gone!
We passed through the river side for about 3 times,
i saw him hidden in a dark alley...
And then we decided to pass through Golden Bean to find him out...
But turn out,
he wasn't there...
Pet pet hoon claimed that everything couldn't be a coincident...
Yup, her speculation was right!
coz we found out that the motor was following behind us!!!
The psycho guy keep touching his private part,
it was so salacious!

What freaked us out is that,
when we were stopping at the traffic light...
he would move a side,
waiting for the green light,
and started to follow us again...
His motor didn't have a plate...
We tried to speed up,
so that he couldn't follow us,
but failed!
u know,
kb's roads are just too narrow,
we could not find any highway!

Honestly,
we were really nervous,
and our mind were blackout...
So i suggested to phone a guy friend,
but sadly,
i didn't bring my handphone...
At last,
my cousin called her guy friend,
and they decided to meet at pizza hut there...

After making the call,
the insane disgusting freak was no where to find...
He didn't follow us anymore...
I guess he probably thought we made an emergency call...
We reached home at about 11pm...
My cousin drove back with a companion,
which is her friend...

The conclusion that we made is that,
the guy had recognised my cousin's car...
He was following her for quite a time...
That's why we kept on meeting him...
I hope that was the last time!
And we promised,
NO MORE NIGHT-OUTGOING-PLAN!!!


P/S: Its the most incredible scary night I've ever been through...

No comments:

Post a Comment