Sunday, May 31, 2009

My trip to Perak and Penang

22th of May,
i went to Tanjung Piandang, Perak...
Which is also my dad's hometown,
its about the border between Perak and Penang...

1st, we took a bus to Butterworth.


beautiful lake in perak
the bus stopped at a kopitiam...
this peacock belongs to the owner of the kopitiam... I wasn't hungry but boring...
juz keep staring at the sky... In kulim...
I arrived at Butterworth at about 4pm,
then me and my dad took another bus to Parit Buntar...
We had a meal there,
and then we took a taxi to my aunt's house...
Its already 5 sth when we reached...
It is a total village here,
sometimes there was no network coverage...
but the good thing was that,
i still could online... *laugh*
The neighbours here could still recognise me,
keep calling me "A-mei"...
even i never came back here for about 13 years...
I just keep smiling coz i really don't know them...
There was no programme for me on the 1st day,
i was just watching American Idol finale at night,
and then a hong kong movie,
starring by andy lau and shu qi...
The next day,
i woke up at 10.30am...
I quickly cleaned up myself and waited for my cousin,
as he was going to fetch us to UTP to meet my sister...
It took us 2 hours to reach there,
and we were lost in UTP... haha!
we cant find the village 4 that my sister mentioned...
anyway,
we found it at last...
We were just helping my sister to carry her stuff...
My sister told me that her friends said that i look like a lesbian,
because of my hair i guess...
Some said that me and my sister is a big contrast,
she looks kind and friendly,
but im too cool and looks unfriendly or fierce?
Well,
it doesn't matter,
coz i know it is a fact...
We then went to a restaurant to have out meal...
I don't know where it is...
Sorry,
i don't have any sense of direction...

The restaurant is about here...
My sister said that A Niu was shooting here...
But i didn't see it, this picture was taken by my sister long time ago...
The White-Tee guy was A Niu...
At night,
my dad brought us to walk along the street outside my aunt's house...
It was a very busy and crowded street...
Lots of food stalls, fruit stalls, grocery shops bla bla bla...
Everyone there seems like knowing each other,
u don't have to worry about crimes,
but be careful of the motors...
Even primary school children were riding motorcycles there...
We stopped by a stall outside a basketball court...
Hmmm...
Actually i don't think there was any hot guy there...
We bought some DVDs and then got home to watch it...
The third day,
Sunday.
My cousin drove us to Penang,
my dad and my aunt were following too...
My Penang trip,
i rather describe it as Queensbay Mall Trip...
Me and my sister watched a not-reli-nice movie,
which is P-U-S-H,
coz my sister had already watched the other movies...
It's really not good to shop with adults,
u know...
they don't shop,
but just waiting for u...
So after the movie,
me and my sister just shopped for a while...

Queensbay MallMy sister and me =)

In the changing room of VOIR...
Is the shirt on my sister nice?
She didn't buy it anyway...
My sister finally carried out her promise to buy me a New Zealand ice cream... Outside the mall...
Can u see the Penang Bridge? LOL!

Its really beautiful here...


We woke up at 6 sth on the last day,
prepared to go home...

I guess this is Parit Buntar...

Bus station in Butterworth...

On the way home...

P/S: The only thing i bought in Penang, was a VOIR necklace...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone,

    I found an easy way to go for travel !!

    That is online purchase express bus tickets from Easibook...

    It is a FREE AND EASY!! we have the largest fleets of coaches / buses from Singapore and Malaysia.

    Most popular trips are: 1) Buses from Singapore to and fro Kuala Lumpur (KL), Malacca, Penang, Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Ipoh, Alor Setar, Kuantan, Kota Bharu (Kelantan), Kuala Terengganu and Hatyai in Thailand.
    2) Buses from Kuala Lumpur (KL) to and fro Singapore, Penang, Johor, Malacca, Kuantan, Kelantan, Terengganu, Alor Setar and Ipoh and Hatyai in Thailand
    3) Buses from Penang to and fro Kuala Lumpur (KL), Johor, Singapore, Ipoh, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Hatyai Thailand and various parts of Malaysia.
    4) Buses from Johor to and fro Kuala Lumpur (KL), Penang, Singapore, Ipoh, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Hatyai Thailand and various parts of Malaysia.
    5) Buses from Ipoh to and fro Kuala Lumpur (KL), Singapore, Penang, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Negeri Sembilan and various parts of Malaysia. Besides this, still got many promotion in Easibook.

    For more detail information, please visit to www.easibook.com.

    ReplyDelete