Friday, May 22, 2009

What a day (Please read it till the end for ur safety!)

I woke up unwillingly at 8am,
had to help my aunt to fax something...
But the trouble is,
i don't really know what happened to the fax machine,
i cant fax the documents at all!

After trying for an hour,
i went to clean up myself and started to wait for tut tut tay...
We went to breakfast at the hawker stalls center...
i ordered soup noodle + teh o beng (i love teh o beng!)
and again i was gastric!
but it didn't last for too long...
coz the tut tut tay ordered the dim sum which was fulled of prawn!
EUUU!
and she forced me to eat as she wanted me 2 share money for that...
I hate seafood!
and the dim sum really make me nausea...

After that,
we went to tesco...
I met yingying there,
i think we were linked by ties of fate... haha!
pet pet hoon helped her mom to buy some vegetables,
4 packets of carrots bla bla bla,
i don't really remember what she bought...
But i know she was trying to find a vegetables called "grasshopper" (cao mek? in hokkien)
and the stupid tut tut tay insisted to use the mini size trolley...
While pet pet hoon was busying with the vege stuff,
me and tut tut tay was fooling around with the day lily,
as it reminds us about someone... *LAUGH*
I'll tell u next time...
im sure u'll laugh too!

When i arrived home,
i was busy with the faxing machine again...
Then i received call from my aunt,
saying that the number she gave me was not in service anymore...
No wonder...
=.=

I finally bought a new DIY book shelf!
I've been wanted it for a long time...
but the problem is im suffering from a special diesease...
IDIOCY IN CARPENTING!!!
Oh ya,
im sensitive to saw dust as well...
The woods and dust always make my nose itching...
I can't stop sneezing!
I wonder how i had been through all the KH periods in school...

I tried to fix the book shelf by myself,
but i had to admit that im really stupid in this stuff...
I went downstairs to find a hammer,
and then my dad asked me
"Only screws are provided for the shelf, right?"
"Yup...so?"
"Then why do u take a hammer?"
"Why not?"
"U should take a screw driver, not a hammer..."
Then i choose i flat headed screw driver,
my dad asked again
"There's a cross on the head of the screws provided?"
"Yup."
"Then why do u take flat headed screw driver?"
"What's wrong?"
"U should use a sharp headed screw driver for the screws which have a cross on them"
Im speechless...

Anyway,
the book shelf was completed by my dad at the end...
coz i don't even know how to use a screw driver... haha!
What i did was onli helding the woods while my dad screwing them...
My dad's hand was injured because of the ceaseless screwing action...
I'm so sorry about that!
Let's take a look at my dad's painstaking effort...
My book shelf!
the ground floor...
not important... all are my sister's books...

1st floor... my least favourite books....
2nd floor...
MY FAVOURITE HIYAWU & NOVEL@NET PUBLISHED NOVELS!
Finally have a space for my kitty family collection...
Me & the book shelf!
It turns out that the book shelf is way too small,
I got too many novels...
LOL!
Its okay,
my mom promised to buy me a larger 1...

At night,
me , tut & pet went golden bean for a tea...
When we were trying to get into our car,
a suspicious guy who was sitting on a motor moved towards us...
We quickly rushed into the car and locked it...
Tut tut tay told us that the guy was aberrant,
he loves to act indecently...
I mean showing his naked body to people!
Since Tut tut tay told us that,
i didn't even take a sight on him...
but the pathetic pet pet hoon saw him with some obscene behaviour...

To those who always hung out to Golden Bean,
please beware!
The guy would move near to u when u're heading to ur car,
so park ur car as near as possible to the cafe...
He always wear a helmet and dresses in black,
we wont even recognise his face!
Hey,
he blocked my cousin's way before...
So be careful!
P/S: I'm leaving for Perak and Penang tomorrow...Gonna miss my computer so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment