Friday, May 15, 2009

Wonderful Week

Let me update u,
about what happened in this week...

Wednesday,
me, zuhao, chaihong, ping, lian & jiawen
went to Pengkalan Chepa to get our RM500!
HAHA!
We were squeezing in zuhao's car,
then we stopped by the airport to take some photos...

Airport (roadside...)
can you see that? its Air Asia!
Thanks to Zuhao's brilliant idea & chaihong the photographer...

I love this photo! Its all about youthfulness...

After the RM500 giving ceremony,
we went to pizza hut,
as we were all starving...
At there,
we met another gang...

ping-the photographer =)

Chaihong . Ping . Lian . Me

I slept at 8 something that night,
awkward, right?
Too tired i guess,
i was nearly collapsed...
Don't try to say im back to normal,
coz i woke up at 2am,
started to online...
Then about 5am,
i went back to my cosy bed again,
i wasn't tired,
just don't wanna be nagged by my mom...
LOL!
Thursday,
my mom woke me up at 8 something.
She asked me whether i wanna go tesco anot,
then i woke up as i wanna buy my new handphone...
The price of the handphone i want was higher in tesco,
so i went to kb mall to buy it...


Sony ericsson w380i Purple...
This is what i bought...
RM435 in total, finished up all my salary!!!
But actually, i want this colour...
There's only a handphone salesman who agree with me
that there's such colour for this model...
Cool, right?
But the guy told me there's no stock in KB...
Hmmm... I like his manner, polite & a lil' bashful...
He's good looking
(without his pimples)
I'm sorta admire him...
*smirk*


And then today,
I went to mall with my friends again...
I know there's some trouble in me,
really sorry about that...
But i don't feel good about her u know?
Always treat people as spare tyre,
anyway,
its really fun today!

The photo we took at popular,
using my new handphone...
Well, as u see...
the quality isn't good enough...
(mega pixel = 1.3 only )

What!? the same photo?
Nope... Spot the difference...
Clue: Me (Before & After)

There's a tragedy happened today,
Ying's McChicken fell to the ground,
then BOOM!
no more...HAHA!
So sad for her,
that's why i treated her...
Best friend right?
Need not count so much,
She treated me many times me before...LOL!
I really had fun today,
chaihong & ping are going to be busy in form6,
zuhao's sem break is over,
lian is going to UTAR,
ying is heading to MMU...
Me?
I havent receive JPA letter!
DAMN! why?
I heard that some of them already got it...
Anyway,
nice day =)
Hope we will meet again,
as zuhao say,
we are connected...
I believe we wont be apart for too long...

P/S: J-P-A R O C K S! (I know you're laughing! So do I! HAHAHA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment