Friday, June 5, 2009

Goodbye KB, Halo MMU =)

I gotta say something before i go...
Hmmm...
This is the real first time to leave my home,
actually im kinda nervous but excited too...
Well,
im afraid that i made the wrong decision for IT,
but i got my besty to keep me accompanied in MMU...
Its like a dream finally came true,
I got what i want and im going to do the best for it,
no matter what it takes...

I was in a total mess these few days...
The JPA called me last two days,
and i have to leave tonight...
I was rushing here and there for all the preparation...
I hope i didn't miss out anything...

Yesterday,
i went to Tok Bali with WeeWei's gang...
To be honest,
i don't really know his friends...
But since it would be our last chance to meet,
i decided to go...
It wasn't the best trip but it wasn't bad...
I really have to thank WeeWei for keeping me accompanied,
I totally appreciate it...
As well as Yeeying,
thank you for listening while i was crapping...
I know how it feels,
and im sure u know how i felt too...
Oh ya,
thanks xinsheng for the song he played with guitar,
I don't know the song,
since i seldom listen to chinese song...
But it was nice... LOL!
Its sad to say that i was suffering from headache after reaching home at about 9pm...

Let's talk about today then...
I was just coming back from KB Mall...
Im really grateful for my friends for organizing the farewell party,
it was fun,
no lies...
So i need to thank Chaihong, Kueiping and Ah Beh for spending their evening with me...
Not to forget the three entertainers,
PIG-XinJie
DOG-ChengWei
RAT-HauHeong
It wont be fun without their hilarious jocks,
and i was enjoyed to see them "killing" each other...
*laugh*
I felt sorry coz we left out Jacky Ma...
I bet it would be funnier with him...
Anyway,
its really nice to be with you all...
I couldn't describe how i feel,
but i promise i'll never forget u all,
and i'll meet u all whenever im free...

Its better to stop here,
i gotta double check my luggages to make sure nothing is missed out...
I'm here to say goodbye to my friends,
my family,
and my beloved KB...
Im gonna miss u all...
I hope that i wont cry in bed,
its too pathetic...
BYE!


P/S: Goodbye KB =(
Halo MMU =)

No comments:

Post a Comment