Sunday, June 28, 2009

Haunted Water City

I don't wanna believe it...
The screaming is still happening everynight,
12am...
For your information,
2 of my friends came to MMU too...
Yesterday,
Rebecca's father brought us to dinner,
and then we went to shopping...
When we reached Water City,
its already 11pm,
something like that...
We helped them out to carry their stuffs to 3rd floor...
Their house were facing futsal and basketball court,
nice view *smirk*
But its a little hot there...
We were busying arranging stuffs and visiting their house...
And suddenly,
we heard the scream again!
Its not that scary this time,
maybe its because their house is quite far from the lift...
Its still a girl's scream,
but not that loud...
When i looked at the watch,
its 12am sharp...
IM SCARED!!!
i don't know who did that,
but its still making me not comfortable...
Since we were all scared,
5 of us slept at the 8th floor,
which is my house...
We talked for a long time at the living room,
and my housemate was not yet came home again...
And then we heard a scream AGAIN!!!
im not sure what time was that,
but it terrified me coz 8th floor wasn't suppose to hear that...
After a long talk,
we decided to sleep...
When i was about to lie down,
my handphone rang...
Its a message from my housemate...
She said that there's something happened downstairs,
im not sure which floor...
and then Bomoh came here,
i don't know how to express in English...
u know,
a Malay girl screamed because of some evil force...
I thought my housemate wanted me to go and rescue her or whatever,
so i woke everyone up and told them about that...
We were all scared and decided to sleep together in the living room...
Don't play with the evil force,
Im really scared...
Haizz...
The worst thing is that im the earliest one to wake up,
now im alone at the lobby,
not sure whether my friends have wake up or not...
I guess i need to stay at lobby at 12am,
or went back my house before 12am...
I pray pray pray that nothing will happen from now on....

P/S: Amitabha x1000000000000000000000000 times... God bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment