Sunday, June 14, 2009

MMU life

I'm going to start my class tomorrow,
the 1st class ever in MMU.
To be honest,
im reli reli nervous...
My class will be started at 9am,
and i still can't recognise the direction in MMU...
I cant imagine what is going to happen tomorrow,
everyone here looks so intelligent and smart,
i cant ensure that i could do well in my course anymore...

Let's talk about my life here...
My accomodation is at the Water City at Bukit Katil,
its super luxurious as thats a resort...
Im staying in the master bedroom with chinchee,
and there is a big bathroom in our room...
Well,
there's always pros and cons,
right?
For your information,
there is no food sell at here,
not even nearby...
The only food stall would open at night,
that's all...
so when there's weekend,
we would struggling for food,
and end up,
we would just eat some instant noodle...
its reli pitiful!

Oh ya,
i have to rush for bus everyday!
just the same as what i have been through during secondary school,
how pathetic i am...
I'm always tired when i get home...
I guess that's why i'm extremely normal now,
sleep before 12am and wake up at 7 sth...
Healthy lifestyle, huh?

I think im going to stop here,
im totally tired right now...
but i need to wait for my schedule...
damn it!


P/S: I love the night scene which could be viewed from my apartment...

No comments:

Post a Comment