Thursday, June 25, 2009

The worst day in Water City

It all happened because of Chee Wayne's birthday...
Me and chinchee decided to give him a surprise,
by going to his house at 12am...
When the lift opened,
and we stepped out to the 3rd floor,
we heard a girl's scream!
Extremely loud and scary!!!
I was stunned,
and just after a second,
a door opened...
A Malay guy who lives there rushed out and asked me where the sound came from...
I was like cant figure out what was happening,
and i just point at the right side,
where i think the sound came from...
I saw him rushed here rushed there to find the source of sound...
And then he came to us again,
by telling us the sound is heard everyday,
at this time...
i looked at the watch,
and was shocked to realise that it was 12am...
MY GOD!
THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED!!!
Me and Chinchee were so scared that we quickly got back to our house...
My housemate didn't come back even it was already 1am...
we were so worried that the voice was hers,
so me and chinchee knocked at tisha's room,
and 3 of us decided to go and find her...
The security guard was so kind that he accompanied us to the lobby,
and we were kind of relief to see our housemate was at there...
Hmmm,
she was alone with 3 guys...
im really speechless about that...
I slept at 2am,
and woke up at 6am...
Im sorta exhausted now...
Haizzz...
I hope that i wont hear that sound anymore...
I gotta go back to 8th floor before 12am,
coz we wont hear the voice from 8th floor...
Sounds like Cinderella, huh?
Need to be at home before 12am...
LOL!
IM SCARED!

P/S:Amitabha! Im so regret that i didn't bring the Buddha statue here...

No comments:

Post a Comment