Wednesday, July 15, 2009

H U R T

My class started at 8am,
ended at 9am...
While i followed my friend to go back home and take her cell phone,
i received a message telling me that the next class will be at 1pm...
but its too late for me to turn back,
so we decided to hang out together as a Malacca One Day Trip...
My friend, Rachel first fetched me to Tesco as it was the only shop that had started to operate...
I bought a slippers there,
haha!
its only RM10...
Then,
we were struggling of where to go...
At last,
we went to Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota Parade again...
Our Miss Yu Tong asked us to help her buy Big Apple Doughnuts,
which made us so rush,
as her request came a lil' late...
We ended up eating bread as our lunch,
pathetic us...
About 6pm,
me, ying and xinmin went to Pasar Malam...
I was like going crazy when i reached there,
I bought every food that i saw...
U know,
i was hurted again,
so food is the best medicine for me...
For me,
eating is the best way to forget about all the sadness...
I don't know how much had i spent,
later going to count it with Xinmin...
It seems like a very busy day,
i feel so exhausted,
i mean both physical and mentally...
U know i mean u...


P/S: I hate to be rejected so so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment