Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HUNGRY WEEK!!!

After the happy weekend,
i ended up very torturing this week...
Bread will be my best friend,
as i don't wanna waste money for food...
U know what?
I've wasted RM100 on last saturday,
Im so regret and felt so guilty...
* sigh *
look at what i've bought last week...

Vichy-skin care


Pocari Sweat, my sendoh akira's favourite drink...


the little misses...


Sunday,
I have a lab class in the early morning...
As usual,
i finished the class alot earlier,
so i went back to water city...
But unfortunately,
there was no electricity and i had to climb up to 8th floor...
im so pathetic!
Took photo as i was very boring...


12pm view of water city

I changed a new clothes before for the evening class...
Everyone said i looked so woman...
MUAHAHAHA!
that's why i took photos again...

at potato wayne's house...



At night,
a dumb guy came to my house with two slices of secret recipe's cakes...
He said he wanna apologise,
but i cant feel his sincerity...
So i didn't accept the cakes,
and he put at the door...
so i gave my housemates to eat...
Anyway,
the cheese cakes looked disgusting,
and my housemates seems like wanna vomit d...
LOL!
the cheese cakes...


They were so tortured...


P/S: My hungry Week =(

No comments:

Post a Comment