Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Im exhausted

Its been a while that i cant sleep well...
My eye bags are so terrible now!!!
My friends said i look like an oldy,
and they thought i used eye liner...
but seriously,
i didn't...
I feel tired every single moment,
this is so horrible...
I got a computer test this friday,
i just flipped till chapter 2,
but the test is for 4 chapters...
* sigh *
And the first lesson for tomorrow is English,
GOSH!
i don't even know how to do the homework,
this is so frustrating...
The teacher said that there's going to be a quiz on next week,
someone please help me...
Im really bad in this...
To be serious,
im really exhausted now...
Especially when i reached home and see everything is in a mess...
Cup, iron, unwashed spoon and many many more,
u know who i mean, right?
I cant understand why there's people who never keep their house clean,
wouldn't they feel uncomfortable?
Whatever,
i know this is her nature,
NASTY!
if u ever saw a cockroach in my house,
don't ever doubt,
its from the cockroach queen...
Im crapping again,
u know,
im bored but don't wanna study...

P/S: I don't wanna shift to UV...

No comments:

Post a Comment