Sunday, July 26, 2009

A lesson to learn

Im gonna write this real fast,
the new wireless in watercity is damn unstable...
i keep on disconnecting...
In these 2 days,
i realised something...
Some people even if he said hi and talked to u,
he didn't actually treat u as a friend...
And i just fathom how silly i am to be hurt by this people...
Hours ago,
i was really depressed and upset because i found out a very cruel truth...
I feel guilty now as i was acting real bad after that...
But hey,
u know who made me smile again?
Im really grateful to be a friend of CheeWayne, Tekmin and Travis...
They were so kind and concerned about me...
CheeWayne phoned me just to ask what happened to me...
About Tekmin and Travis?
They bought satay for me...
SO GENEROUS!!!!
*laugh*
I refused to eat couple hours ago,
coz i lost my appetite...
But when i saw Tekmin and Travis with the satay,
i felt alive...
haha!
Don't worry,
I finished all the satay with my housemate...
Really delicious!
(but Kebun Sultan one is better and cheaper! haha!)
Now i know,
many people treated me very nicely,
just i never discover it...
So from this moment,
i gotta change my attitude and be kind to everyone...
I know i can do it =)


P/S: Its gonna hurt when it heals too...

No comments:

Post a Comment