Friday, July 31, 2009

Mid term exam

yo!
I finally finished my exam...
Im kinda relief and sad...
DAMN IT!
I cant even answer a single question...
The physics exam was hard like hell...
U know what?
My exam was having in the exam hall,
and i took a seat beside an international student...
GROSS!
She pinched me and mumbled something...
Honestly,
i don't know what she said,
and i was like huh!? what?!
But she kept on repeating and i finally realised what she was trying to say...
" Question 2 "
MY GOD!
I don't even know her!
So i just ignored her and continue my paper...
Anyway,
i have to say thanks to the lecturer who changed her seat...
She was seriously very annoying...
Back to the physics exam,
I've studied it but...
Really speechless after i saw the question,
and i was very sleepy,
cant even concentrate...
*sigh*

I was busying with Physics for the whole week =(


Oh ya,
I just remember that i had my presentation on last thursday...
It was not bad not good...
At least nothing really bad happened...
I took some photos with my coursemates,
hey u know what?
IT is seriously lack of girls...
So i would like to say,
come on girls!
IT is good and is not a priority for guys...

Bao bei Rachel . Ultra Me . Mrs Angel Hui Rong

As our Mrs Angle said, Physics' good, Physics' really really good... LOL!

Anyway,
i should be grateful coz i've done all my exams and can start to pack my things...
Im moving to UV this saturday,
which means i cant meet my matriks friends in KB,
and i gotta say goodbye to Watercity =(
Im gonna miss here so much!!!
For all the Management students,
ADD OIL!
*laugh*
Im enjoying myself now,
but them?
Just study, k?

P/S: Tell me everything is going to be alright...

No comments:

Post a Comment