Sunday, July 5, 2009

Reborn

Im not going to talk much about what happened here,
as im going to post it in my secret blog...
Okay,
what matter is i just bought a new digi sim card,
which is more convenient for me to connect with people here...
Hmmm,
yesterday i went to dataran pahlawan again...
i bought a new hp,
cheap kind,
i don't know the brand,
CSL bla bla,
made in Malaysia,
but its worth as it only costs me RM85...
I finally watched the Transformer 2,
it was funny to watch the movie with yee wen and rebecca,
coz they are super funny =)
I cant stop laughing when i was with them...
But *sigh*
they just moved out from water city few hours ago...
Nobody is going to make me laugh till stomachache when i was hurted,
and i cant come back to water city anymore...
I guess most of u noe i've been acting EMO and depressed these days,
i was seriously got hurted by some sorta jerk or whatever...
Know what i've done because of that?
I went shopping at Dataran Pahlawan and wasted RM200 like that...
I bought cosmetics, dresses bla bla bla...
i got a lil' heartache for that...
haizz...
i just cant stop sighing...
They said we are going to move at 7 July,
Im gonna miss Water City so so so much =(

P/S: So long Water City immortally...

No comments:

Post a Comment