Saturday, July 25, 2009

UV shifting plan

There's finally a wireless connection in Water City,
so im gonna post something that i have written few days ago here...

21 July 2009
Not in the mood again!

Mr R came to discuss about UV Shifting Plan…
Everyone seems so excited but not me…
What so good about the UV anyway?
5-10min walking distance,
No shuttle bus service even at night…
They do have van service,
But with the charge of rm2/rm3 per person!
Better circumstances?
Seriously,
I don’t think so…
No TV, no air-cond, no wireless and no nothing!
Even if it is near with school,
So what?
The deposit is about RM560…
Im used to Water City now,
I don’t feel like moving and adapting to a new environment…
I cant fathom why people tend to complain about everything…
There’s always pros and cons what…
I feel so bad of shifting away from here…
Don’t ask me what so good about Water City,
Coz I actually have no idea…
I just LOVE it!
Im the kind of person who don’t like to change…
Well,
Im gonna stick to my thought,
Im not going to sign that agreement of shifting to UV…
I JUST WONT!!!
I know im weird,
But that’s me…

P/S: Im holding the key to his heart, please don’t grab away from me…

No comments:

Post a Comment