Friday, July 10, 2009

Weekend again =)

Yeah!
Its friday again,
im as excited as usual...
u know,
its weekend again,
no class!!!
I've told u that there's a quiz for Computer Application, right?
I was so nervous about that...
Yesterday i tried my hard to memorise everything on the note,
and i woke up early to do some last minute revision...
Turns out,
the questions were not stated in the note at all...
Tell u the last question,
it really pissed me off...
STATE TWO WAYS TO DELETE A FILE.
i felt so stupid as i spent so much time to do the revision...

It has been a month that i came here,
all my friends in KB miss me right?
MUAHAHAHA!
okay,
im going to upload my current photos...
There is no big difference in me,
so don't be worry,
u can recognise me for sure...
(unless u're blind )
Oh,
if u didn't even meet me after SPM,
then maybe u're gonna be shock coz i've cut a boyish hair,
but it is longer now...


the photo is so yellowish...
u know why?
coz this is WATER CITY RESORT, LOL!

Remember my previous look?
hmmm...
don't remind me that i look nicer with the previous hairstyle...
haizz!
i miss my hair sooooo much!
oh yea,
next week im going to be a lil' busy...
zuhao is coming to malacca,
as well as my sister...
cant wait to see them...
haha!
i hope it will be a very wonderful weekend,
as it is going to be the last week for me to stay in water city...

P/S: next week = wonderful week... (i really do hope so)

No comments:

Post a Comment