Sunday, August 16, 2009

1st Weekend in UV

My 1st weekend in UV,
me, XinMin, CC and Angle went to Dataran Pahlawan...
This is the 1st time we hang out together...
We went to school at 10am just to take my pen drive,
but the technician wasn't there...
And then we took bus to Melaka Sentral with our masks on...
When we reached Mahkota Parade,
i cant wait to take off my mask,
and again my lunch was McD...
According to Horoscope,
my lucky time was at 1pm-2pm...
So i insisted to walk around Dataran Pahlawan to seek for my Prince...
But it turned out,
there was no Prince but only some jerks...
Actually nothing special happened,
i was tired after that...
At night,
Leslie phoned to just persuade me to join CSL's programme...
He taught me alot of things but the words he said was so harsh!

Its Sunday =)
I woke up 6am today and nothing to do,
so i washed my clothes, bed sheet and everything...
I tired to connect to internet,
but failed...
Later,
I went back to sleep again until 12pm...
We went to lunch at Ixora and met with Angel with her Chip Munk...
She then came to UV to meet her Wai Yu...
At about 5.30pm,
we went to the gym room to have some exercises...
And then we went to the swimming pool,
but just putting our legs in,
we don't wanna get wet...
Its now 9.50pm,
Im at the mori cafe again watching Men's Double...
Hopefully my Yun Ge can win it!!!
16-14 now,
I hope the lead will continue till the end...

P/S: CAI YUN & Fu Hai Feng rock! sure win =)

No comments:

Post a Comment