Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chapter II of my life in MMU


Im now at Mori Cafe again...
Me and my housemate decide to come Mori every Wednesday and Thursday night,
since there is no internet access in UV...
I got no choice but to adapt myself to this new environment...
It isn't bad actually,
after redecorating it...
Me and my roommate were able to put the study tables into our room,
so it is a good thing anyway...
I discovered that the night scene in UV is nice,
quite romantic *smirk*
The worst thing is that i need to walk to school everyday,
sweating ceaselessly!!!!
I need to deal with the sun block everyday now,
my mom complained that i've became darker and darker...
Shit!




Tell u something,
yesterday there was an electric shortage la!!!
All in a dark,
Me, ChinChee and XinMin were in the gym room...
Luckily the door wasn't operated by electricity,
if not we would die in the gym room...
* relief *
As there was no light and no nothing,
we decided to take the shuttle van to Jusco...
We bought a lot of things,
and it costs me RM43 something!!!
There was no electricity even when we arrived UV at 10 something...
Fortunately i've done my assignment,
If not im going to die...

Honestly,
im not in mood now...
Call me if u wanna know why...
But i bet most of u already knew what happened...
* sigh . sigh . sigh *
Good things never happen to me,
why?
Even my mid term exam was so disappointing,
and it was all my fault for being CARELESS!!!
I LOST 5 MARKS FOR THOSE SILLY MISTAKES!!!
Anyway,
this is not the main factor for me to being moody...
Whatever,
I don't wanna care no more!!!


P/S: Im feeling unsecure now, going to lose everything sooner or later...

No comments:

Post a Comment