Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Collapsed

I guess most of u already knew what happened to me last night...
But now im going to share my experience again...
LOL!
i woke up quite early yesterday,
followed my mom to tesco to buy something...
I started to feel unwell in tesco,
it was freezing cold...
When i reached home,
i ate an BIG APPLE DONUT then direct fall asleep...
I don't know how long did i sleep,
then my mom woke me up,
asking me whether wanna go and cut my hair or not...
I quickly went to take a bath and followed her to school to fetch my cousin first...
Later,my mom dropped me at my aunt's shop to have a hair cut...
When my aunt was cutting my hair,
i looked into the mirror and i realised that i looked pale...
Whatever,
coz i was having fever that time...
Again when i reached home,
I ate another donut and fall asleep...
Here comes the climax!
My mom woke me up at about 10pm,
asking me 2 go and take my dinner...
I really don't know how can i make it downstairs and take the bowl and everything...
I can slightly remember i was filling my bowl with the mushroom soup,
everything was blur and i felt nausea...
The last sentence i heard was from my cousin
"Je mei, just now i saw Por Ying Ying..."
And then " Piang!",
i knew the bowl was broken and everything was blackout...
What happened actually?
I don't know...
I heard people screaming:" Mei Mei! Mei Mei's fainted!"
"She claimed that she was sick when i was cutting her hair..."
" Mei! Wake up! Can u hear me? "
" Her lips are so pale! "
" Send her to the hospital now! Where's her IC? "
I actually could hear some of their conversations,
i wanna give some response,
but i just cant make it...
I felt very dizzy and sleepy...
NO ENERGY AT ALL!
Even when i was sober again,
i cant even walk,
keep on falling down...
I don't know who carried me into the car,
when i opened my eyes,
i was at the hospital already...
The doctor said no big deal,
i just need some food... LOL!
He gave me some panadols and cough medicine...
Oh ya,
they check my sugar level...
Damn it!
Its pain when they drew my blood...
I think i was really sick yesterday,
kept shivering in the hospital...
ITS REALLY COLD!
I arrived at home at about 12am...
My parents forced me to take dinner and kept on nagging at me...
They said wanna buy vitamins for me,
scared i'll collapse in Malacca...
They blamed me for being choosy about food...
ARGHHH!
The doctor said it was not related what...
My parents were so worried,
they even scolded me coz i locked my room's door...
LOL!
They afriad i would collapse again...
funny =.=
Oh ya,
i just realised that my leg was cut by the broken pieces of the bowl...
Damn deep and hurt man!
Whatever,
who asked me to collapse?
I was grounded and the only thing i could do now is just online...
* sigh *

P/S: Collapse doesn't mean im abnormal, don't treat me like a freak!

No comments:

Post a Comment