Friday, August 14, 2009

I still love WATERCITY =)

Its Friday again,
I only had 2 hours of class today...
After that,
i went for my lunch with my friends...
It was raining,
and we decided to go and online...
So,
we went to the computer lab and online for hours...
And u know what?
My housemate left my pen drive in the lab,
when she discovered it,
the lab already locked...
We went up and down just to find the key for the lab,
but the technician already went home...
So the pen drive,
we just need to wait for tomorrow...
Hopefully it will still be there...

Im really happy today,
finally went back to the place i missed so much =)
U're right...
The WATERCITY!!!
Me and my friends took the 4.30pm bus to go back to WaterCity,
it was good to be on the bus again...
I miss that feeling alot!
No big changes at there,
just became a lil' quiet...
Luckily i did keep a key of our house,
and we revisited it today...
It became very smelly and messy!!!
Nobody is staying there anymore...
But,
the scenery is still very nice...
I love it!
I finally saw the bridge and crossed it...
* laugh *
Its a nice day indeed...
The piano is now clean and totally letino =)
I played for a while...
But XinMin fell asleep,
i guess my piano skill is really sucks...
* sigh *
Took photo in the lift =)


love this photo for no reason... nice editing skill... haha!


2-8-B... the place i miss the most...


Finally i took photo on that ship and these statues... hoho~

P/S: I still love WaterCity... WaterCity rocks XD

No comments:

Post a Comment