Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kaybee =)

YO!!!
I finally reached Kay Bee,
my lovely hometown...
U wouldn't know how excited i am when i saw the words,
" Kota Bharu Come Sokmo... "
*smile*
To be honest,
it was quite torturing to be on the bus for about 11 hours,
my legs were like paralysed...
And it wasn't a good day,
i mean last night...
It keep on raining and it was so cold in the bus,
that i was shivering like hell...
Consequently,
im sick now!
Even i had already done the precaution by wearing mask,
im still sick!
Im so worry that im infected by H1N1!
Anyway,
im really glad that i have reached Kay Bee...
Coz i really don't like the new apartment (UV) im staying in Malacca...
The swimming pool there is undeniably cleaner and nicer,
but hey,
it was quite far away from school...
And it's kinda dangerous as there are not just MMU students staying there...
My apartment is facing a graveyard,
which is really... *touch wood*
The rooms are damn small u know?
The living room and dining are combined together...
No tv, no air-conditional, no internet access, no nothing...
The living room has only 6 study tables and 2 dining tables,
which are 2 red plastic tables...
I must say its sucks!
The balcony is damn narrow that i can barely put a chair there...
The scenery is not nice as well...
I miss Watercity,
no lies...
I miss the bridge,
I miss the balcony,
I miss the scenery from 8th floor,
I just miss everything in WaterCity...
Comparison: UV vs WaterCity

My study table and... The dining tables...

My room... Im sleeping on the upper part...

I miss WaterCity!!!

P/S: I hate those who complained about WaterCity! Kaybee, here i am...

No comments:

Post a Comment