Thursday, August 13, 2009

Little Miss Trouble

I became Little Miss Trouble ever since i came back from Kay Bee...
I've been encountered alot of troubles these few days...
Almost everyday i have no appetite,
but need to force myself to eat,
in order to prevent myself from collapsing again...
And im having gastric right now at this moment,
its the second time for today,
I've swallowed 2 pills to reduce the pain...
Of coz,
im now in Mori Cafe again...
Its really bad to have gastric here,
i just wanna enjoy the time to online...
Im kinda exhausted now,
yesterday me and my housemates slept at 4am,
we were having pillow talk...
Crapping for hours...
Anyway,
it worth,
coz the conversation pulled me out of some misery that i never wanted to admit...
It has been a busy day today,
many things happened...
My English lecturer found out my name,
and she thought it was interesting...
Whatever,
she asked me where to take lunch in front of the class,
and my answer was:" huh!? err... not yet decide..."
LOL!
This is not a good sign man,
i don't wanna be recognised by any of the lecturer...
I hate to answer questions...
The English lecturer asked us to sit according to the birth month again,
and i discovered that im the oldest girl in the class...
The point is,
im the top 3 oldest in the class!
There is only 3 January babies in my class...
ARGHH!
IM SO OLD!
* crapping again *

Im trying to make this post long,
u know?
im just bored...
Nothing to do...
Im downloading the Visual Basic 2008 now...
Gotta work hard on that,
as the lecturer said,
we just need logical thinking for programming...
But i dun think im logical...
Blah!
What to say now?
Im going back to UV at 10.30pm again i guess...
The shuttle van service is really good,
its free to go anywhere in bukit beruang,
and i can even go watch movie at Melaka Mall in the mid night =)
It is free for sure!
* laugh *
The IDDS staffs are so kind,
i took the shuttle van service to Melaka Sentral before,
the staff even helped me to carry my luggages...
Although it costed me RM5,
but its really cheap and worth what...
The singer is singing “love song" by Fish Leong,
not bad...
I feel like working as a singer here...
But my voice zzz...
K la,
i guess im going to stop here...
Crapping is just unhealthy =)

P/S: I wanna be healthy!!! No more Little Miss Trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment