Monday, August 31, 2009

Nice life in MMU

I started to enjoy my life here in MMU =)
Even though there's still an irritating animal crew here,
but i totally love last week...
I had lots of fun...
* laugh *

Monday
As u all know,
I was pissed off by some freaks...
Evening,
we went to the pasar malam...
After that,
me, xmin and angel went to Mori Cafe again...
The main purpose was to console me...
Know what?
The psycho guys appeared again,
tried to follow xmin i guess...
So we phoned Leslie to accompany us...
Oh ya,
we finally asked about the Mori singer stuff and took the form...

Tuesday
We went to library at night...
And we were so crazy...
I bet we were the most noisy people there,
as we were busy fooling around with Dayon and Ahmed...
They are totaly funny...
At the end of the day,
me, xmin, Dayon and Ahmed walked back to UV together...

Wednesday
Me and my friends were too bored in school,
waiting for our class...
And we decided to go Sapura and took some crazy photos...
Here you are...
Im totally insane... LOL!









Anyway,
it wasn't a good day as it rain poured heavily...
xmin appeared in my class in wet,
and we decided to go back home by IDDS bus together with Tekmin...
About our dinner,
we got no choice but to go Mori again...
Once again,
we met with Dayon and Ahmed...
Crapping here and there again...

Thursday
After my class,
i met Phang Phang who didn't sign his attendance (same as me)...
We went for the lecturer together and started to talk loads of crap...
And so we came to a conclusion,
that was to take dinner at MMU Corner,
and we would meet at 7.15pm...
Guess what?
Me and xmin slept like pig and we woke up it was already late...
Pity Phang Phang and Angel,
they had to walk to UV to find us...
So we lead them to a simple tour in UV...
After the dinner,
we decided to go MBO to watch a movie...
At last,
we watched IMAGINE THAT,
a new movie starring by Eddie Murphy...
We took some photos before the movie started...


Phang Phang- he really looks like my brother...






Friday
I went back to WaterCity with Bear and Yeewen...
Long time no see...
I mean them and WaterCity...
Miss those days in WaterCity so much,
everyone is moving out now and it seems like an abundened city...
Took photos again =)




And then we went back to Bear and Yeewen's house...
I asked them to teach me guitar,
but i guess im not going to make it...
My fingers are way too short...
Anyway,
i borrowed Bear's guitar home...
Im gonna practise it...

Saturday
Hmmm...
Everyone went back to hometown,
and Kelantanese,
its time to unite...
So me cc and ying went to town =)
Its been a while that we didn't hang out together,
as our little miss splendid was so busy with her friends...
* smirk *
We finally had McD as our lunch after torturing ourselves in bus for 2 hours...
wtf (oops! sorry...)
We shopped for quite a while,
and i spent RM55 for 2 skirts and 1 pair of shoes...
I cant control myself (*sigh*)
By the way,
ying was the one who persuaded me to buy those things...
Please don't declaire urself as Little Miss Wise =)
MUAHAHAHA!
We had our dinner at NEWTON...
but hey,
i didn't have appetite at all,
such a waste!
I just ate 1/2 of my meal...
We reached home at about 10pm...
Bus is so torturing!!!

Sunday
Nothing special happened...
I went to CheeWayne's house,
with an intension to discuss Physics...
But u know,
i didn't make it...
At about 6.30pm,
Phang Phang phoned me...
I didn't read his message again...
He had been complained about this since Thursday,
LOL!
Sorry man,
u always message me at the wrong time...
So,
me, ying, cc and Phang Phang went to MMU Corner to have our dinner...
After that,
me and cc went to accompany Lonely Leslie for his dinner...
Im so regret to say yes to Phang Phang,
that i would teach him vb...
It was so embarrassing as i cant answer all of his questions...
Sorry for making u down =(
We were having fun at EP downstairs,
celebrating for National Day...
Its not a celebration anyway...
We were just chatting and blah blah blah...
Tomorrow we are going to JUSCO...
Hope it is going to be fun...

P/S: Im totally STRESSED right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment