Monday, August 24, 2009

Specially for STALKERs aka F*CKERs

To all the STALKERS
aka F*CKERS

I wish u'd read this,
as this is specially for u all...

WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH U?
STOP STARING at me,
u're making me NAUSEA!!!
euuu...

And you know what?

I wont even give u a glance...

IS THERE A PROBLEM?
Didn't u realise that u
disgust me?
Im not a
slut neither a freak,
so
STOP GOSSIPING behind me!!!

If there's any doubt in ur mind,

JUST SPEAK IT OUT!!!
I'll give the truth that u want...
Don't u have a gut,

COWARD?
I'm so sick of you!

WHAT?
U said im rude?
Oh ya,
I am...

SO WHAT!?
I don't like u either...

To be honest,
I HATE U ALL!!!
Im not going to pretend,
nor hiding my feelings...

U know u love me...
XOXO *Rynx the biatch*

P/S: Don't mess with me, or else u're the one who is going to be messed...

No comments:

Post a Comment