Sunday, September 6, 2009

Another weekend =)

I've been so stressed for this week,
and i knew i gotta release all the tension before i collapse...
LOL!
So erm...
Thursday i went to MBO to watch the so called GREAT MOVIE-Final Destination 4,
along with my brother Phang, xmin, Angel and Leslie...
I've been very closed with Phang since last week for certain reason,
and i know people started to gossip about us...
But hey,
that Mew is my bro lah!
Back to the topic,
Final Destination 4 is a super lousy movie...
A piece of advice from me,
don't waste ur money and time on that movie...
Its disgusting, boring and meaningless...
You know,
it doesn't even have a storyline...
Anyway,
the ending is really sucks!

Friday,
i went to Dreambox with my friends again =)
We were kinda lost control after discovering the SUPERMAN song...
haha!
Yeah! ima superman
Yeah! ima superman
Yeah! ima superman
Yeah! u're a loser...
Good Girls Gone Crazy because of SUPERMAN!
Oh ya,
don't forget to give big round of applause to our Mr Phang and Mr Norman,
for their great duet performance of MY WAY!!!
I totally enjoy it...
We took some photos,
but please forgive me for not editing them,
im kinda lazy recently...

Norman with his slightly willing face...
All Together =)

In the toilet again XD
And then we went to Jonker Street,
had our dinner and then just walked around...
Around 10 something,
we took cab and went back to MMU...
Norman, me and Angel couldnt find RM20 for the driver,
as we all had RM50 in our hand but no small change...
Our Econ-Pro Norman ( he named it by himself) successfully saved RM1 from the driver,
by using his so called brilliant trick *wink*
Anyway,
it was fun...
blah blah blah!
Speaking test is coming and im gonna die =.=
Wish me good luck yea =)

P/S: I hope everything is going to be good just like how it is going now...

No comments:

Post a Comment