Friday, September 18, 2009

End of Chapter Two

Time flies,
it has came to the end of semester...
Well,
my class had our photo session on Wednesday...
Supposingly to be at 3.15pm,
but the photo session start at about 3.45pm i guess,
cant really recall...
Bear me,
i didn't really notice about that... *laugh*
So,
we went to Sapura again...
Having our own photo session...

Here we are again =)


Acting crazy... Monster vs ultraGal


Smile XD


Finally, my class... PT01


And then me and Angel went to ACR4003 to watch vb presentation,
and also online...
I have been suggesting to go for a movie,
since it was the end of semester...
Don't u think we should celebrate it?
So, we were just searching for nice movies...
I wanted to watch ORPHAN but the tickets were fulls booked...
Anyway,
we decided to rent a car and go to the cinema...

Brother Phang who was having his presentation...


Ah Soh and me... first photo ever...


Niesha, she is so pretty...


The movie plan was ON...
After torturing for quite an hour,
we successfully rent a kancil...
About 8pm,
Phang and Angel came to fetch me and xmin...
Phang was the driver for sure =)
Our Mr N was able to join us after finishing his football game,
but he looked exhausted...
We reached there at about 9pm,
and was lucky enough to get the tickets for ORPHAN!
We were starving and so rushing to MCD to have our dinner...
Mr N who said that he loved the movie badly insisted to go to the cinema alone without having dinner...
When we reached the cinema,
the movie already started...
Seriously,
that movie was nice but erm a lil' disguting and scary...

Tell u something,
the ORPHAN appeared beside me while i was enjoying the movie...
She tried to kill me by pulling the scarf which i tied on my neck...
She din even care even when i told her i was suffocating...
Luckily,
i was able to take off the scarf before she killed me!
U know i mean u... ORPHAN!

The movie ended at about 12am,
and we still left alot of petrol...
So we decided to go on a ride,
finding place to yumcha...
Its so funny to see Phang who simply drive around,
i cant recall how many times did we pass through DP...
And this crazy fella even drive into a one way street,
we frightened a pity motorist... *laugh*
Anyway,
the plan ended up as an adventure to haunted places...
Phang and Mr N were so excited to see our terrified looks...
Especially our Mr N who kept on telling us scary things,
he wouldn't stop until i show him my scratching weapon-NAILS...
He even recorded a video about... Graveyard...
Xmin almost kicked him out of car...
LOL!
Its fun,
we were laughing restlessly...
Although Angel was terrified...

Remember what i said,
if u mentioned anything about ghost at the wrong time...
U got only 2 choices:
1) Eat shoes
2) Let me scratch u in face
*ROFL*
We reached home at 2am...
Its a good good night =)

One more thing,
rent car is really worth!

Thursday,
the last day of this semester...
But,
me, angel and Phang skipped our English lesson...
We had lunch together with xmin at Ixora,
and met our Mr N who woke up at 12.30pm...
*smirk*
Final exam is coming...
So me and xmin decided to go library,
after accompanying Angel to Mori Cafe before she went back to hometown...
While waiting for the library to open,
photo snapping again... HAHA!

I was acting emo with my hat on...


They were influented by me...


Emo again =.=


Accidentally snapped by Xmin... xoxo... Gossip Girl XD


Take off my hat, still the emo look...


I gotta work hard for my final exams,
or else im gonna lose my scholarship...
STOP BEING PLAYFUL!!!
and
HERE I AM KAY BEE =)

P/S: WORK HARD WORK HARD WORK WORK HARD! End of Chapter Two of my life in MMU...

No comments:

Post a Comment