Sunday, September 13, 2009

I love Malacca

Its Sunday again,
time to review my whole week...
Nothing special actually happened,
the only thing that is worth to be mentioned is the speaking test...
I was so so so nervous about that,
cant sleep well and bought newspaper to read...
U know,
i really don't have much confidence in English after the last presentation...
Anyway,
the speaking test was kinda okay...
thanks god *pray pray*
My group had a really ceaseless discussion,
and we even argued after the discussion...
LOL!
I still stick to my point dude,
YOGA is alot better than walkathon which will lead me to tanner skin...
*smirk*

Well,
i met Ahmed before the speaking test started,
and he said i looked good in that black and white blouse...
Thanks for the compliment =)
Black and white had became my symbol since...
I got no idea too XD

After that,
me, rachel, angel and ahmed went to the food fair together...
090909
What a day...
We were just looking around,
and then our sight were caught by those donuts...
Especially the Bee Donut...
Shhh...
Nobody is supposed to know about that...
And then we decided to come back again at 2pm for the DONUTS =)

Oh ya,
this time we asked our Mr N along,
as he had been eating maggie for the whole week...
He was so excited to see all those food...
We had our donuts at the food court near the exam hall...
It was a nice evening with all those crapping and laughters...

I just realised something...
Mori Cafe had became a place that i loiter for almost everyday...
If i was not mistaken,
i went there 3-4 times for only this week...
OMG OMG! (my favourite quote recently... haha!)
Overbudget lahhhhhh!
Luckily,
the raya is coming...
Im going back to kaybee and spend my parents' money...
*LAUGH*
Im so damn bad!

Hmmm...
I finally got my streamyx u know?
I AM SO SO SO EXCITED!!!
Addicted to online now,
which is also my nature la man...
Trust me,
i wont be sleeping early anymore...
I'll be onlining restlessly...

Yesterday,
i mean Saturday...
Me, Angel, CC and Mr N went to MYDIN to buy maggie,
and of couse for cc-her favourite MILO!
Actually Mydin is kinda boring,
we accompanied our starving Mr N to have his lunch once we reached there...
And then we started to shop for everything =)
I received a message from xmin saying that she was going to DP...
Don't doubt urself...
Yea,
we went there again...
IM SO USELESS!!!
Just cant resist the temptation...
Know what?
It was such a coincident that we met Phang and xmin on the bus...
I was kinda hurted yesterday,
i mean damn serious one...
So they were planning to bring me to Jonker and get drunk...
Anyway,
we didn't do that at last...
Why?
Money problem for sure,
and i really don't wanna get drunk in front of everyone...
Not to forget our Mr N who kept on remind me alcohol is bad for health...
=.=
Thanks for caring,
and thanks for the bus fees... lol!

When we get back home,
it was already 11 something...
And i haven't do my final project...
Guess what time i slept last night?
It was 5am...
Congrats to myself for completing the project...
A VERY BIG YEAH TO ME!

About 9am,
i received message from Ying which woke me up...
She said her dad was coming to visit her,
so i decided to accompany her...
Thanks Uncle Por for all the food,
im seriously very FULL!
Even until now,
i still don't have the appetite to eat...

I started to love Malacca,
but im going to Cyber next year,
for my dream...
I bet im gonna miss everything here like hell...
I'll miss WaterCity,
MMU Malacca,
DP/MP/JONKER,
UV...
and of course every single FRIEND here...
I hate to be apart from u all...
I wish i could stay...

P/S: I don't wanna leave, but i have to... for the sake of my future and dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment