Monday, October 5, 2009

Exam Week

Angel asked whether i've update my blog...
Well,
i haven't mention about my exam week, rite?
Okay,
im gonna say it now...

The 1st paper was English,
still ok...
And the second paper was computer application and programming...
I was so nervous about it,
since it was a new subject for me...
I tried to memorise everything and that's why i slept at 3am that night...
It turned out that networking,
which i focused on didn't come out as much as i imagined...
Anyway,
the paper was easier than what i've thought...
At least i could guarantee a pass *wink*

I hate the 3rd day...
Seriously,
i couldn't fathom why they put the IT Maths and physics together...
This is so so so torturing!!!
After finishing the Computer Application exam at 4.3opm,
me, Angel and Rachel went to the library to study...
Rachel went home earlier,
while me and Angel went to meet CC and Xmin for dinner...
We were actually very bored wif the food around the campus,
that's why we decided to eat the food selling by an aunty (introduced by someone)...
Guess what?
CC, Xmin and Angel got diarrhoea that night,
so pathetic...
Its lucky that i didn't consume the curry...
WAKAKA!
Feel so sorry for u all...

Honestly,
i screwed up my Physics...
So hopeless,
i cant answer a single question...
Whatever,
just forget it...
After the exams,
i went to DP with Angel to buy something...
We had our dinner at KFC ,
and OOPS! I was wearing McD T-shirt... *laugh*
And what's next?
Of course Mori Cafe since Angel missed her de de di so much XD
Its boring to go there with just us...
So we asked QiHong along,
and ying was then joined us...
We had a long conversation...
Nice one and thanks for sending me back to UV =)

Thursday,
the last paper for Management students...
While they were having their exam,
i was at home watching Heroes and Gossip Girl...
Pretty nice...
And later we got to DP again with rented car...
Xmin and Phang went for a movie,
while me, Angel and CC went to dreambox...
Its damn damn enjoying...
I almost sang all the songs i know...
and again,
YES I'MA SUPERMAN x3
YEAH! U'RE A LOSER =)



At night,
we celebrated the Mooncake festival...
Good to have DingTian, Ahmed and Dayon along...
It was fun...
Ahmed and Dayon left for preparation of their exams...


Pig shaped mooncake








All of us...





While the rest of us walked to Mori Cafe with our tanglung...
haha!
We had a drink there and started to play cards...
Accident occured,
CC's finger bent by DingTian until 90 degree...
HAHAHA!
and DingTian's laugh really made us insane...
We made orders for the singers in Mori Cafe,
but they didn't even sing a song that we asked for...
So bad*

#Angel insisted me to state this...
When we passed through Mori with our tanglungs,
a guy asked us :"Light up the Tanglung! Do u need a fire?"
And when we u turned back,
he stood up and insisted to lend us his lighter...
Angel answered him by :" We don't have candles..."
LOL! #

I guess that's all...
Im totally bored now...

P/S: ASK ME OUT! ASK ME OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment