Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to my BFF

First of all,
Happy 18th Birthday to my BFF, ying...
Hope u did enjoy this wonderful day,
and wish that everything goes well in ur life =)
Months later,
im gonna say Happy 19th Birthday to myself =.=
Time flies and im old...
*laugh*

F.y.i
Final exam results came out yesterday...
I prayed so hardly that i can at least CGPA3.3,
so that i wont lose my scholarship...
Guess what?
I got 3.92...
GOSH!
I cant believe this,
it is beyond my expectation,
alot alot higher!!!
Congratulations to myself =)
I promise i'll do better next time...

Well well,
I gotta used to be alone at home for this sem...
All of my housemates are taking management,
and im the only one who is taking IT...
Thats why our timetable are way so different,
and im always alone at home,
doing nothing but online...
As my said,
this is my nature,
I just cant resist online...
*smirk*

Im just crapping,
u know...
Im bored,
home alone again and again...
I think i shall stop here...
Anyway,
Happy Birthday yea Por Ying Ying XD

P/S:Happy Birthday to my BFF and congratulations to myself =)

No comments:

Post a Comment