Friday, October 23, 2009

Heading off to Mid Valley

The worst day ever in my whole week...
I didn't sleep well yesterday,
and woke up in the early morning after having a nightmare...
I wanted to return to sleep,
but imsonia,
so i woke up and prepared for class...

Guess what?
The lecturer just gave us a paper,
she said it was a Pre-Test...
In fact its a super duper lame survey,
and why did i have to wake up so early for the class?

The class ended at 9.30am like that,
so me and Angel went to the library to have a seat...
About 10am,
i went back home and Angel went to meet someone...
Im seriously very frustrated of people who never stick to their promises...
I cant fathom!
If u cant do it,
then why did u make a promise?
Sorry,
but i could never accept any excuses...
As u know,
this is not the first time and neither the second time...

I was about to give up my outgoing plan,
but whatever...
I don't know why i actually went out for Ktv...
So we rented a kancil again,
Phang as the driver as usual...
While me, Angel, Peiying and Xmin squeezed in the car...

After having lunch,
we went off to Go Go KTV and spent time at there for 3 hours...
I wasn't in the singing mood,
so i actually didn't sing much...
The next plan,
we went to Jonker Street...
Oh ya,
i received a phone call from my cousin asking me to go KL tomorrow...
Fine fine,
i decided to go to celebrate my sis' be earlied birthday...
Anyway,
i guess i need to breathe...
Im always having bad mood recently...


At jetty =)
trying to act that we are shooting Phang, but...
pose properly is way better...

Not to forget to mention something,
our Miss Angel met her Prince De De Di at Jonker...
She was so crazy that i have to become a stalker with her...
=.=
I was forced...
And im seriously not interested in that Mr D...
LOL!

Whatever,
im totally tired,
pissed off,
and frustrated now!
So,
see yea Mid Valley...

P/S: I'm sick of broken promises... Even there's an explaination, its still unforgivable coz this is not the 1st time, neither the 2nd...

No comments:

Post a Comment