Friday, October 23, 2009

Human Rights for the 21st Century

2nd week of the new sem...
I started to get bored of all the subjects...
Its killing me to go to campus every morning,
sometimes i feel like skipping all of them...
But i cant,
coz attendance is way too important...

MMU is just like a dead city,
as u know the degree students are having their holidays...
The campus was so empty,
and even the restaurants are all closed...
Its so hard to find food to cure my hunger..
Whatever,
im trying to save money...
So almost the whole week,
i was eating breads and maggie as my meals...

Monday,
i wanted to eat something that could really give me satisfaction...
But all the shops were closed,
so me and Angel went to Jusco to have McD as our lunch...
After that we shopped for food...
I bought breads, peanut jam, and Zow Zow instant mee...
Zow Zow instant mee is highly recommended by me!
Nice and delicious *thumbs up*

I guess nothing special did happen this week...
And i really hate wednesday which is fulled of tutorial classes,
lecturers keep asking questions...
Im so worried that i cant answer man!
*sigh*

Something funny happened today...
I cant stop laughing when i think of it... *laugh*
Our Moral lecturer asked us to read for half and hour...
Since me and Angel didn't buy the textbook,
so we secretly sneaked out of the class when the lecturer was busy...
Guess where we went?
LOL!
We went to the library to borrow books and then returned to the class...
While we were talking,
the lecturer came to check on our reading materials...
So i pretended to read,
and suddenly she said,
"Girl, i want to see ur book..."
OMG!
I was so scared that she will scold me...
So i just pray,
please please don't be angry...

I bet u wouldn't know what happened next...
She held the book up and said,
"Class, this is what i want... If u don't have money to buy textbook, coz textbook costs RM3000 something, go to the library and borrow a book... Its FREE! Usually only girls will do this thing,
Have u ever been to the library to borrow a book? This is a good thing blah blah blah..."
I was shocked and paiseh,
coz everyone stared at me...
After class,
many people asked me,
"U just borrowed it few minutes ago, rite?"
*ROLF*
U're right...
The book that i borrowed is with the title of "Human Rights for the 21st Century",
and Angel borrowed "How to make smart decisions"
Im not sure with the title actually...
HAHA!
But im sure that we have made the smart decision of borrowing book from library...

I finally took rice as my meal today at MMU Corner...
And then we went to Mori Cafe...
*long time no see*
Im really tired now,
not in a really good mood as well...
So im gonna stop here...
Goodnight everyone =)


P/S: Aeroplane flew~ away...

No comments:

Post a Comment