Sunday, October 11, 2009

I love KayBee like hell

There's not many outings for this whole week,
i bet the memorable day is just the Wednesday...
Since my friends were all having their MUET test that day,
which means they have no class...
So i suggested that we celebrate ying's birthday earlier on that day...

11am,
we all gathered at chaihong's house...
And then Peichin and Jiawen drove us to Pizza Hut...
Well,
the Pizza Hut service is just...
They worked damn slow,
so while waiting for them,
they asked me to lie to ying that the outing plan was cancelled...
Ping got no mood,
Jiawen need to go for a dentist,
and Chaihong got no car...

After that,
Ying phoned me and Chaihong but we didn't pick up,
as we wanna pay her a surprise visit...
Anyway,
the surprise was spoiled coz that Por Ying Ying was hanging clothes at the balcony,
and that she saw us...
LOL!

We just ate the Pizza and chit-chatting,
it just felt so good~
After that,
we decided to watch a movie,
O R P H A N (one of my favourite)...
But there's some problem with the file,
so it ended up that i told them the story,
since i've already watched it...

I never expected to stay at ying's home so so so long,
until 10.30pm like that...
Ying's mom was so kind that she wanna cooked for us,
so we went shopping for the ingredients...
It was the first time i went to Nirwarna,
but the stock there was not complete,
so we headed to Bilal...

At night,
everyone came...
We were just enjoying the food and busy talking again...
Not to forget home-karaokae,
we kept on singing Niu Zai Hen Mang...
LOL!















Today,
i went back to my old school...
Hmmm...
Its the first time i stepped into it since i left this school...
Im glad to meet my friends,
though many people seem shocked to see me...
Thanks yeeying for concerning about me,
and a billion THANKS for HauHeong's drawing...
It was nice and cool,
just i've changed alot,
so it doesn't look alike...
I'll post the drawing next time coz i don't have a nice camera =.=












Oh ya,
i met Willi Teo and Xsheng...
Seriously,
Willi Teo changed and became more lengzai...
And i guess this is the first time i meet him after the SPM result came out...
He is still as talkative as before,
and still very fei!
U're still my heng dai...
It won't change... LOL!
Its not easy to find ppl as fei as u...

I had lunch with them at the hawker stall...
As always,
they were crapping and i laughed like hell...
Oh ya,
next time when u all talk,
please be softer...
U know,
the Mee Sedap aunty eavedropped our conversation...
When i went back to take the Tupperware,
she told me
"He (HauHeong) wanna give mee to his wife, then u should give this cake to ur husband..."
swt ' '
I just smiled and said
" yeah~ homemade cake, i'll give my laogong, no worries... haha! "

Even there's no much entertainment in KayBee,
i still love it like hell!
My family and friends are here...

P/S: I don't wanna go back to MMU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment