Wednesday, October 28, 2009

KL Trip

This is a pretty late post...
Spare me,
im damn lazy lately...
*laugh*

Well,
Last Saturday i went to meet my sister and my cousin at KL,
of coz under the companion of Angel and Xmin...
Thanks for accompanying...
Me and my cousin planned to celebrate my sis' birthday on that day,
as we have no time on her birthday...
3 of us woke up early in the morning so that we could reach KL earlier...
Anyway,
a super funny accident happened...
Yes,
our Miss Xmin locked her keys in the room and her cell phone was inside too...
We were struggling to open the door,
but failed!
So our Miss Xmin phoned the management of UV to help her out...
Miss Angel was so pathetic that she had to walk to UV...
*smirk*

Anyway,
we reached Melaka Sentral at 9 something,
so we bought 10am tickets...
At about 12pm,
we finally arrived at Pudu Raya...
After buying the return tickets,
we went off to Mid Valley and shopped for a short period...
Me and Angel left to KL Central to meet my sister and cousin,
while Xmin shopped with her friend...
A fashion show at Mid Valley...

Our next stop was Time Square,
and since we were all starving when we reached there,
we decided to have our lunch at Sek Hou...
The food was quite delicious,
though it costs me about RM20...
Its worth la... haha!
We gave my sister her birthday presents at that time...
Its a music box which she dreamt for...
I bought key-like necklace for both my sister and my cousin as they were going to be 21 in this coming November...
They deserve freedom =)

Sek Hou =)
Jun . Man . Mei
Angel & Ultra
And then,
we started to shop...
Seriously,
it was boring as we didn't buy anything...
I lost the mood of shopping immediately...
However,
my sister was so excited to buy the Ice Toner from Etude House,
where she was given a folder and poster of Lee Min Ho (My husband...wakaka!)
My sister gave me the folder... *so kind*

Taking photo with Jun Pyo XD

Its sad to say that i was given the folder too after purchasing masks from there...
Whatever,
it was too late...
My sister and cousin was already left at that time...
Me and Angel walked to Sg Wang after that...
And i finally bought something,
a jacket and a formal shirt...
We took our dinner at B. Bee Tea House...
Another RM 15 was gone =.=

B. Bee Tea House
My dinner, spaghetti...
Im so addicted to lemon coke recently...
Angel's dinner...
Angel's drink...
Angel insisted to buy a jacket,
so we headed to Petaling Street...
It was so crowded!
Luckily our intelligent Miss Angel showed me a short cut in a hotel,
and we could leave the street in a shorter time XD
We met Xmin at 9 something and our bus left at 10pm...
It was already 12am when i finally arrived at Melaka...

Angel followed us home,
but for certain reason,
she insisted to go back to Ixora...
So me and Xmin planned to accompany her home by walking,
but we were scared and decided to phone IDDS...
3 of us have a girls talk night at Habeeb,
gossiping, complaining and story telling until 4 or 5am...
After that,
we phoned IDDS...
but the van didn't appear...
We were so pathetic to sit outside the Ixora food court...
*mao gai*

At habeeb...
My capturing skill is way better... haha!
euuu... i looked tired...
Oh ya,
we saw a drunk guy went back to Ixora...
At first he looked normal,
but then he lost balance and cant even walk in a straight line...
So we suggested Angel to go and help him,
but Angel claimed that he had went into the lift... haha!
At last,
me and Xmin walked back to UV...
Our secret weapons were 2 umbrellas and a small knife...
It was already 6am,
both of us were quite scared as the way was so dark and silent...
We put our jacket and walked damn fast...
Thanks god we reached home safe...
We were like fainted and slept until the evening of the next day... LOL!

A bad news for us,
Our dearest Mr Hussin was fired due to some issues...
IDDS is seriously inefficient now!
I rather walk than wasting time to wait for them...
ISH!!!
L I F E . S U C K S ! ! !
JPA cheated us and asked us to pay deposits of RM600 by the end of this month...
Im speechless now...
I cant see the end of my Maggie Life...

P/S: ...SPEECHLESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment