Saturday, October 31, 2009

Multimedia vs Security

I actually woke up at 6am,
and i stared at the ceiling,
thinking of alot of things...
I slept at 9 something yesterday...
I know i've been over reacted,
im just too tired...

Im thinking about my future...
The course that i should choose for beta year...
Before this,
i planned to take Multimedia System in Cyberjaya,
but im so reluctant to leave Malacca...
My friends told me those who take Multimedia System must be very creative?
Am I?
I guess not...
Phang said Security guarantee a bright future,
but i have to pay for it...
The course is tough,
and i have to keep myself update everyday...
Im lazy kind of person,
so im wondering whether i could do it or not...
Btw,
is there anyone who is going to accompany me to take that course?
I don't wanna be alone in class...
*sigh*

Anyway,
im not regret that i didn't attend the course briefing yesterday...
I accompanied Angel to Melaka Sentral,
and we shopped at Tesco before she went back to hometown...
I spent about RM40... LOL!
It was the first time i took the bus alone back to MMU...
Well,
it was bored that no one talked with me...
So i listened to music and took some photos....


P/S: Im just a b*tch... Don't expect too much from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment