Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Sem New Me

I just reached Malacca yesterday morning,
at about 7.30am,
and i arrived at UV at 8.30am...

Its very tiring,
and im so frustrated to come back here and face the reality...
I seriously hate to study,
but what to do?

I'm a student...

As u know,
I missed my first day in MMU because of some medical appointment...
The 2nd day,

i skipped two classes just to have some sleep...
I'm so lazy i know...
The 1st class i've attended for this sem was physics II...
The lecturer was nice,
and very good in teaching...
I totally understand what she taught...

And then i went to moral class,
the lecturer was so funny...
But i guess i cant wear shorts to campus anymore,
as the lecturers are stressed on dress code =.=

My class ended at 5pm,
and i was starving as took maggie as my lunch...

f.y.i
im trying to save money for the kl trip,
so i'll be eating maggie for these two weeks...
After the class ended,
me and Angel went to buy a packet of chocolate milk,
and we sat at the main field there,
enjoyed the nice scenery...

Ixora... doesn't this look nice?
Me and Angel, drinking chocolate milk...

My current profile picture in fb and msn =)

I know when people think of me,
they will think of black and white only...

So,
i tried to change myself in this sem...
Lesser black and white shirts,
let's just start with a purple one...

Is it nice?
haha!
It was a coincident that Angel was wearing purple too...
People thought we were pakat to wear these couple tee =.=
We are not lesbians... LOL!

To change myself,
i bought a notebook,
with the purpose to record my expenditure everyday...
I actually spent RM35 like that yesterday,

*heartache*
As u know,
new sem we just need to buy new books...
By the way,
i planned to be a nerdy this sem,

like what willi teo taught me...
I will study before classes and do exercises after the lecturer finished teaching...
I hope it works...

As willi teo said,
i look like a nerd,
so i should be one... =.=

Time to face reality,

i screwed up my last final exam,
so im gonna work hard for this sem!

Last but not least,
show u all something...
.
.

.
.
.
Hauheong's drawing!!!

Sorry, my camera is just 1.3 megapixel...
The original photo...

P/S: I hope i wont lose my scholarship *pray pray*

No comments:

Post a Comment