Saturday, October 3, 2009

Raya Week

Hey hey...
Finally im here to update this blog...
For ur information,
i was busying with my final exam for the whole week...
So let's get started with this post,
totally about the outings during Raya Week...

I decided to went back KayBee before exams,
coz i don't think im gonna study in Malacca...
And of course home sick is one of the reason =)
Anyway,
going back to KayBee didn't help alot on studies as well...
I kept on hanging out with my sis, cousin and friends...
At least i've put as much effort as i could for the exams, rite?

Well,
Wednesday was Elaine's birthday...
So my friends chose McD as the venue of celebrating...
Guess what?
Its SUPER JAM on the way to there,
and inside the McD too...
Everyone was attracted by the McValue Lunch i guess...



The Bday Girl-Elaine and me =)

I love this photo and im gonna keep this moment in mind...

Stephanie's handmade cake XD

After that,
we went to the newly opened Parkson...
Nothing special there and its kinda boring...
As a conclusion,
Parkson isn't a nice place to shop...

See what Stephanie had done! LOL!

Friday,
I met with the Animal Gang, Khang Sheng and Chaihong...
It was the first time for me to be in Chaihong's car...
I actually think there's nothing wrong with her driving skills,
I wonder why the Animal Gang kept on laughing on her...
Chaihong,
perhaps u just need some more practices...
Me and Chaihong waited at Hayaki,
guess what?
They were all late!
We had drinks and some talks...
I initially planned to go back home after an hour,
but they all claimed that its very waste to just meet for that short period...
So we finally decided to go KK,
Pizza Hut again...




Acting Stupid...


P/S: Its really nice to be in KayBee...

No comments:

Post a Comment