Monday, October 19, 2009

RIP

I know i have no right to say anything,
on behalf of friend or what so ever...
But i still wanna say,
Im sorry for your lost,
RIP...

Right at this moment,
there's only one word in my mind "horrible"...
I actually planned to post something about my weekend,
but erm...
I guess i just lost the mood...
So im going to talk about my feelings now...

Life's short...
I mean anything could happen without any sign...
Someone says 2012 would be the end of world,
it makes everyday in our life getting more and more precious...
We just need to cherish everyone in our lives...
Our family, friends and love ones...
Everyone of them is way too important to us,
so we have to be grateful of having them...
Treat them well before its too late,
u know regrets stand for life...

I miss my family,
and of course my friends...
If 2012 were meant to be the end,
i wished i was by their sides right at that very moment...

I mean im sorry for that and RIP...
*pray for peace*

* Every tragic in life was meant to make u tougher, turn around, u still got us... *

No comments:

Post a Comment