Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Okay

Im getting lazier and lazier obviously...
One of the reason that i havent update my blog for such a long time,
is that too many bad things crashed on me...
Im not happy,
even when im smiling or laughing...
Something is pushing me down,
im seriously stressed...

Mid term exam is coming,
but im still so relax,
sitting here updating my blog...
Sleeping is my favourite part of everyday,
i think 1/2 of my day has been used for sleeping...
W H A T T H E H E L L ! ! !

Bad things keep on coming to me,
maybe its karma...
Im not a very good person i know...
Even my Lil' U left me...
F.Y.I
That's my lovely ultraman doll which i hang on my bad...
I seriously have no idea why its gone,
and its really making me down...

Maybe i slept too much,
that's why i always get headache recently...
I should be relieved after the economics test,
and enjoyed the hottest movie "2012"...
But i found that movie boring,
is that my problem?
I mean The Day After Tomorrow is way too better than 2012...

I don't know what to say,
but im not feeling good...
Im tired for every second,
and i really don't wanna think too much...

Im gonna post some photos we took on the last last friday i guess,
when we headed to Go Go KTV,
and sang for 5 hours...


Angel & Mr Cold
Me and Ying
Angel . Ultra . Ying

P/S: How can i pretend everything is alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment