Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What the F*ck

Even if i had alot of works to complete...
I still wanna post this thing first...
I mean
W H A T T H E F * C K ! ! !
IDDS Service is sucks like hell...
How dare u said like u provide the best service,
save money,
prevent dangers?

F * C K O F F ! ! !
U wasted my time!
I've been waited for hours that the stupid van didn't appear...
I know im rude...
but CB!
Im so done with this...
Almost every night,
i have to spend 4 hours for dinner...
W H Y ?
Because of u la!
Suck out!!!

If u cant find a good driver,
why did u fire Encik Hussin...
He never let us waited long...
The new drivers are rude and irresponsible!!!
They even smoked...
F * C K !
I have to call the office twice everytime i need the service...
Its money wasting u know?
Coz i still have to wait at least 30 min...

This post is purposely for me to say a word to u...
F * C K !
That's all!

P/S: F*ck like hell!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment