Sunday, December 27, 2009

3 in 1 post :P

As u see,
this is going to be a 3 in 1 post...
Let's start it with my home going trip...
What should i say here...
Hmmp...
I actually planned to go back KayBee on X'mas,
but my cousin and my sister is not going to be around on that time...
So i went back earlier to meet them in Kaybee...
Nothing special happened there,
i kept on hanging out with my sister and cousin only...
But friends,
well... U ALL DIDN'T ASK ME OUT!!!
Okay la,
i know it's my fault too...
I was lazy =.=
New Cafe-Tea Talk
I ordered peppermint milk tea, not bad...


What else here?
Oh, i cut my hair...
Short again...
So have a look...
Not much different...
Spare me, i just wanna post these photos XD



Here comes the X'mas eve...
Me, CC and Qihong went to GSC to watch Alvin and the Chipmunk 2...
I don't really enjoy it,
its just like a okok movie...

Jesse Mccartney is Theodore? haha! cool~!


After having a brief walk,
we went back campus to rent car...
We planned to go to Portugese Settlement to have a look...
I was starving like hell,
so we just simply had our dinner at MMU Corner...
About 10pm,
we departed to Portugese Settlement,
my first visit to there...
There was a huge crowd,
and as we expected-traffic jam =.=

Too bad~! i don't have a nice camera...


Everyone was enjoying with the spray,
they were all crazy...
But not us... LOL!
I don't wanna get nasty...

X'mas is really a nothing-to-do-day for me...
Kept on onlining for the whole day,
and luckily the UV-JS group have a gathering at night...
It was like a reunion dinner,
seriously...

The food...


Here we are... Steamboat =)



Me and CC...


Kelantanese :)


Heineken~!
I finished one bottle... Swear to god, i wasn't drunk...


Next week im going to KL...
Have to prepare for my presentation before that...
Im going to shop until crazy XD

P/S: I'm coming Y E S !

No comments:

Post a Comment