Thursday, December 3, 2009

Already Gone

It has been a busy week for me...
Physics exam on monday,
which i didn't really pay much attention on revision...
The main reason was my sis came to Malacca on the weekend...
I'll update it as soon as possible...
Anyway,
i was lucky coz the questions weren't too hard,
and i've already studied before...

I was informed that there's going to be an economics quiz,
so i've made revision until late night...
Besides that,
i had to rush for my physics lab report...
I felt so exhausted on Tuesday...
It turned out that there was no quiz on this morning...
WTF!
Too bad~
Its okay,
but its very tiring to do the lab report...
I guess nothing else special happened rite?
Oh ya,
i'll be having English Midterm Test by tomorrow,
such a last minute announcement...
Whatever,
im not in the mood to study...

I bet most of you knew that im having bad mood recently...
I mean being untrusted is really a bad feeling...
Sometimes its hard to forgive someone who hurts u,
as the song goes "its too late to apologise"...
What happened is happened...
U just cant change things back...

Im having serious home sick now...
I miss everything in kaybee,
especially my room...
I cant even find a space to cry here,
and it makes me feel like a loser...
I need moral support,
and i know kaybee is the best solution...
I have decided to go back to my hometown,
i guess i just need time to heal myself...
Get away from here is the best cure i bet...

Im seriously touched for all the concerns and advices from my friends,
i mean thanks for all of u...
As Jiawen said,
kaybee is a small town...
I bet everyone knew what happened to me,
spend time with me then...
Im coming back!
And i seriously don't wanna be alone...

Ohhh...
how can i forget to mention about Miss Sunshine and Miss Wise?
Im so thankful to have u in mylife...
Thanks for harboring me when i was alone,
and thanks for the delivery and the unstoppable jokes...
I really appreciate it...
Both of u really did cheer me up... haha!

P/S: We were always meant to say goodbye...
You can't make it feel right, when you know that it's wrong, Im already gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment