Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Back to Zero

Mid term is finally finished...
And all the results have came out...
Im quite satisfied with them,
except for Physics,
i could have done better...
Anyway,
it isn't bad though...

Nothing special to mention for this week i guess...
Oh ya,
we were having a soccer match between IT and Law students,
u know,
during Moral class...
Well,
the match isn't as lame as i thought it would be...
In fact,
we were kind of enjoyed watching the match...
Its good to say that IT student won the match,
LONG LIVE IT...
*lol*





What else should i say again?
Hmmm...
My sis came to Malacca again,
yea...
And we went to Seoul Garden...
I'll tell u all in details next time, k?
I mean after i get those photos from Angel...

My sis went back KL on Sunday morning...
After sending her to Central,
me and Angel went to Tesco to buy stuff for our picnic =)
About our picnic,
haha!
Well,
stay tuned...







P/S: Let it be... Back to ZERO...

No comments:

Post a Comment