Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Life's sucks

Life's sucks...
Seriously,
nothing good happened to me...
My life is a mess which is fulled of vexation now,
i don't know what the hell is going on...

TIRED TIRED~!
I'm listless everyday...
sigh*
What's wrong with me?
I just keep thinking life is meaningless...
*p/s: i don't have the thought of committing suicide*

I'm sweating like hell now...
LOL!
Sure la,
i was just came back from gym...
It's already became my daily routine since this week...
Have to keep fit la dude,
i'm really fat now~!
Oh yea,
tomorrow we are going to play badminton =)
Looking forward for it,
but erm,
i don't know how to play...
Haha!
Like ah meng said la,
i go and pick up the shuttlecock then...

I'm seriously very disappointed with my English mid term test...
I feel like crying now...
sob sob =.=
And the moral assignment only 12 marks?
Oh no~!
Told ya,
life is way so sucks...
Not to forget,
we didn't get to buy the MUET test form...
WTF!
Oops! *sorry*
Fine,
at least i'm not alone...
wahahaha!
Still got a whole bunch of companies XD

Going to KL on Friday,
and when i come back,
everything is going to back to Zero...
Let's start over again...

P/S: Tomorrow is going to be a better day, right? *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment