Sunday, December 6, 2009

Malacca Trip

As i promised,
im going to post something my sis' Malacca Trip...
Im really a poor tour guide,
u know that,
i don't even have the sense of direction...
Well well,
My sister arrived here at about 2pm,
while me and Angel were torturing in the stupid bus,
we reached central at 2 something...
Its late and we havent take our lunch...
TOO BAD~!
So,
the first pit stop was Nando's @ Mahkota Parade...






And then my sister got excited to sing k~
LOL!
Since GoGo Ktv was fully booked,
we headed to dreambox sang for about 2 hours perhaps?

Me and my sister


Angel and jiejie... LOL!



And then,
we went to Jonker Street...
*typical Malacca Trip*
It was sad to say that the Nyonya Laksa that my sister wanna try was closed,
so we went to another stall and ate lots of things...
Going to gain weight again...
Nevermind,
u don't always get the chance to eat that much XD

Angel-the photographer... haha!


After having a brief walk at Jonker,
we decided to go back home...
Oh ya,

we also briefly visited some historical places...


Angel and JieJie again...
We seriously look different...


They insisted to take photos with these lil' kancils... LOL!


The medium ones...
THE XL SIZE ONE... HAHA!
We got back Bukit Beruang at about 11pm,
and my sister asked bro senior to have a drink...
-end of first day-

The next day,
we went to eat dim sum at about 8am...
Of coz with bro senior as well...
And then we sent Angel to Central since she wanted to go back to hometown,
while me and my sister went to DREAMBOX again...
My sister is seriously addicted to sing k...


I said im really bad in tour guiding, rite?
That's why its kinda boring on the 2nd day...
We were just shopping around and got bored later...
So we bought drinks from BLOG,
im not sure of the shop name...
And we went for a historical trip...
I hate that!
Anyway,
there's an Art Performance...
Whatever...

And my sister finally ate the Nyonya Laksa she wanted so badly...
Its really an unlucky day u know,
it rained!
Oh ya,
we saw godness dancing up the hill even it was raining heavily...
Its a really beautiful scene =)
After got back home and had some shower,
me and my sister went to MMU Corner to have supper...
Well,
there wasn't many stalls left...
Nothing special to be mentioned here...

The 3rd day morning,
i sent my sister to central...
I know,
it wasn't a nice trip...
I should have recognised some roads,
and i'll learn how to drive a manual car...
IF i got the chance la~ haha!

P/S: I need a boyfriend who has a car... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment