Friday, January 22, 2010

Final Exam

Hello dude~!
I'm going to have my final paper at 3pm later,
and i'm going to be officially free after that...
Hooray!!!

F.y.i.
I got some internet connection problem at my home,
which is anticipated to be a case of stolen cable...
F*ck up!!!
It made me cant online for ages...
Fine,
i just have to admit that i'm totally unlucky...
Gonna pay for the service thing everything,
officially broke now...

B.t.w.
I should be studying for the probability exam later...
But,
im kinda lazy u know...
And i'm god damn tired now,
insomnia for the whole night...

I've tossed and turned for couple of hours,
and thought of lots of things...
I know i've done many terrible mistakes,
I'm sorry if i did hurt u...
But i'm sure i've made the absolute right choice to make things right...

Well well,
i was just dropped by to post something on this long abandoned blog...
Wish me luck for the exam, k?

P/S: Kaybee, i'm back again...

No comments:

Post a Comment