Saturday, January 23, 2010

LCCT

I'm currently at McD @ LCCT,
waiting for my flight back to kb at 7.50pm...
Fyi
this is the first time i been here...
The line here is kinda slow,
whatever...
Its just way so better than my house in mlk,
where there is completely NO LINE!!!

Still remember the last post?
The one i posted @penta lab before the probability exam...
Guess what?
I screwed up...
I can't answer the exam question at all,
it's killing me...
I was about to cry...
I guess that's the consequence for being overconfident...

What hurts me the most,
is that my 4 flat dream is entirely broken now...
I bet i can't even get a B for probability...
Holy crap!!!

New semester is coming,
which indicates i'll have to choose my major for degree soon...
Cyberjaya or Melaka?
We'll see...
It's going to the last semester for foundation,
and maybe it's the last semester i'll be staying in Melaka...
I really do hope that i can get 4 flat before i graduated from foundation...
Will it happen?
Only God knows...

Well well,
will be reaching Kaybee soon...
Hope to see my friends there,
lots of stories to tell ya...
Be patient,
you know you love me,
xoxo... UltraGal~!

P/S: Kaybee, here i am...

No comments:

Post a Comment