Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random post

Dear blog,
since you're so lonely,
im here to fill you up...
Im a Saint, right?
LOL!

FYI,
the internet connection is still off at my house...
Which means i still cant online,
and its kind of a good thing you know,
coz im not so addicted to facebook and msn anymore...
And guess what?
Im so hardworking nowaday,
coz i got nothing to do...
And i really planned to borrow books to read...

Oh ya,
i get GPA 3.97 for the last final exam...
It isn't very impressive anyway,
coz everyone who is taking IT has a great leap in their results...
I'm kinda disappointed coz i just lost 4 flat because of the ENGLISH!!!
However,
im glad enough to get A for probability and Physics...
Not to forget,
i get A+ for my econs...
Woots =)

I guess i better stop here...
Currently at Wise and Sunshine's home with ying,
having party now...
Going home soon to do my courseworks...
Damn!
Sem 3 is really really busy...
English is killing me alot...

P/S: Happy CNY! Im going back again XD

No comments:

Post a Comment